How to Make Peach Delight
- Seperate 5 eggs. Beat the yolks and place in a double boiler. Add lemon juice and 1/2 cup sugar. Cook this until it coats the spoon.
- Remove from heat and add gelatin which has been dissloved in 1/2 cup water.
- Beat the egg whites until stiff. Gradually add sugar and beat until soft peaks form. Fold in the cup of mashed peaches. Add to custard mixture.
- Lightly grease a tube pan with butter. Break the Angel Food cake in small pieces and arrange a layer of cake topped with custard. Continue to alternate layers and then refrigerate at least four hours before serving.
- Remove from pan and slice into serving pieces. Top with whipped cream.