PEACH CUSTARD DESSERT
Jo Anne Sugimoto
How to Make PEACH CUSTARD DESSERT
- Heat oven to 375 degrees. Prep 9 inch square pan by using non-stick spray.
- Combine baking mix, milk, sugar, and butter. Spread in pan.
- Arrange peach slices on the top.
- Mix 1/4 cup of sugar and the cinnamon, sprinkle over the peach slices.
- Mix the sour cream and the egg, drizzle over the top.
- Bake for 35 to 40 minutes, do a toothpick test, if it comes out clean, it's done.
- Remove from oven onto a wire rack to cool slightly.
- Serve warm with a dollop of sweetened whipped cream.