PEACH CUSTARD DESSERT
Jo Anne Sugimoto
How to Make PEACH CUSTARD DESSERT
- 1Heat oven to 375 degrees. Prep 9 inch square pan by using non-stick spray.
- 2Combine baking mix, milk, sugar, and butter. Spread in pan.
- 3Arrange peach slices on the top.
- 4Mix 1/4 cup of sugar and the cinnamon, sprinkle over the peach slices.
- 5Mix the sour cream and the egg, drizzle over the top.
- 6Bake for 35 to 40 minutes, do a toothpick test, if it comes out clean, it's done.
- 7Remove from oven onto a wire rack to cool slightly.
- 8Serve warm with a dollop of sweetened whipped cream.