By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
6 cpeaches, peeled, thinly sliced
1 Tbsplemon juice
1/3 cbrown sugar
2/3 crolled oats
1/4 tspfreshly grated nutmeg
1/2 cwalnuts, coarsely chopped
How to Make Peach Crumble
- Place peach slices in 8-1/2 inch round or 8 inch square microwave proof dish.
- Stir in lemon juice and toss lightly.
- Cut butter into flour in medium mixing bowl until mixture resembles coarse cornmeal.
- Stir in sugars, oats, cinnamon, nutmeg and waltnuts.
- Sprinkle over peaches.
- Microwave on high (100% power) until fruit is tender 12 to 14 minutes rotating dish once, or bake in oven at 350 for 20 minutes.