Use fresh ripe sweet peaches for a perfect peachy flavor. You can also use a food processor to pulse the dry ingredients with the butter instead of doing it by hand, but transfer the mixture into a bowl before mixing in the beaten egg.
- 4-6 cups of fresh, peeled and sliced peaches
- ¾ cup sugar
- 6 tablespoons of cold butter, cubed
- 1 cup flour
- 1½ teaspoons baking powder
- dash of cinnamon
- dash of salt
- 1 medium egg, well beaten
How to Make Peach Crisp
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 5Bake 35 minutes or until topping is a golden brown.