Peach Creme Cheese Crepes~Robynne
- 2 large
- peaches (to make 2 cups sliced)
- 8 oz
- cream cheese
- 1/4 c
- sour cream
- 2 Tbsp
- whipping cream
- 5 Tbsp
- brown sugar, packed
- 1/4 tsp
- 1/2 c
- 1/2 c
- 3/4 c
- all purpose flour
- 1 tsp
- 1/2 tsp
How to Make Peach Creme Cheese Crepes~Robynne
- 1PREPARE CREPES-In blender combine ingredients and mix until smooth. Bake in 8inch crepe pan or non-stick skillet.
- 2PREPARE FILLING-Peel and slice peaches to make 2 cups. Set aside.
- 3In separate bowl, beat cream cheese, sour cream and whipping cream until smooth. Add brown sugar and nutmeg. Set aside
- 4Spoon about 1/3 cup of filling with 3 or 4 peach slices into the center of each crepe. Roll up or fold each crepe into quarters.
- 5Place on serving platter and dust with powdered sugar. Serve with whipped cream if desired.