Peach Cobbler Dump Cake
Angela (Grammy) Derby
- 2 (15.5 oz
- cans sliced peaches in heavy syrup
- 1 (15.5oz.
- can sliced peaches in heavy syrup, drained
- 1 (18.25) box
- yellow cake mix
- stick butter, cold, sliced into 16 pieces
- 3/4-1 c
- brown sugar
- 1 tsp
- cinnamon (optional)
- 1/2 c
- chopped pecans (optional)
How to Make Peach Cobbler Dump Cake
- 1Preheat oven to 350'F. Spray bottom of a 9x13" baking pan.
- 2Using the juice and peaches of two cans, pour into baking dish. Then drain the liquid from the third can of peaches; using just the peaches. (This added more fruit without using too much liquid.)
- 3Cover with the dry (Yes, you heard me right...I said dry.) cake mix and spread evenly over the peaches. Press lightly onto the peaches.
- 4Cut butter into small pieces and place on top of the cake mix.
- 5Sprinkle brown sugar and cinnamon over the top. Add chopped pecans, if desired.
- 6Bake at 350'F for 40-45 minutes until bubbly and when touched, the cake feels firm.
- 7Serve warm with vanilla ice cream or whipped topping!