Peach Cobbler Dump Cake
Angela (Grammy) Derby
2 (15.5 ozcans sliced peaches in heavy syrup
1 (15.5oz.can sliced peaches in heavy syrup, drained
1 (18.25) boxyellow cake mix
1stick butter, cold, sliced into 16 pieces
3/4-1 cbrown sugar
1 tspcinnamon (optional)
1/2 cchopped pecans (optional)
How to Make Peach Cobbler Dump Cake
- Preheat oven to 350'F. Spray bottom of a 9x13" baking pan.
- Using the juice and peaches of two cans, pour into baking dish. Then drain the liquid from the third can of peaches; using just the peaches. (This added more fruit without using too much liquid.)
- Cover with the dry (Yes, you heard me right...I said dry.) cake mix and spread evenly over the peaches. Press lightly onto the peaches.
- Cut butter into small pieces and place on top of the cake mix.
- Sprinkle brown sugar and cinnamon over the top. Add chopped pecans, if desired.
- Bake at 350'F for 40-45 minutes until bubbly and when touched, the cake feels firm.
- Serve warm with vanilla ice cream or whipped topping!