How to Make Peach Cobbler
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Place a stick of butter into 9 by 13 inch pan and place into oven to melt.
- Pit, peel and slice peaches into eighths.
- Place peaches, 1/2 cup sugar and 1/2 cup into a medium pot and bring to a boil. Boil for 3 minutes and remove from heat.
- In a medium bowl mix flour, remaining sugar, and milk. Pour mixture over melted butter. Do not stir.
- Spoon peaches evenly across batter. Do not mix. Spoon remaining liquid evenly over peaches and batter.
- Place on rack in center of oven and bake until lightly brown, about 45 to 55 minutes. Allow to cool slightly. Delicious served warm.