"Peach Cobbler" by Paula Deen
Recipe courtesy of pauladeen.com
How to Make "Peach Cobbler" by Paula Deen
- 1Preheat oven at 350.
- 2Add 4 cups of peaches; 1/2 cup water; 1 cup sugar and cook for 10 minutes.
- 3Combined 1 1/2 cups self-rising flour; 1 cup sugar wisk well together; Add 1 1/2 cups milk mix well.
- 4Use 9X9 "3 deep oven dish; add 1 stick butter place in oven to melt butter.
- 5Pour batter into 9X9 "3 dish; gently layer peaches on top of batter; add remaining peach juice if you enjoy a juicy cobbler.
- 6Sprinkle cinnamon over peaches if desire.
- 7Place dish on a cookie sheet and in the center of your oven; Bake at 350 for 35-40 minutes until golden brown.
- 8Serve with vanilla ice cream...enjoy