Peach and Raspberry Cobbler1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
2 tsplemon juice
1.5 tspbaking powder
5 Tbspbutter, chilled
How to Make Peach and Raspberry Cobbler
- Heat oven to 400 degrees.
- Peel peaches and slice.
- Combine them with 3/4 cup of sugar, the cornstarch and lemon juice.
- Gently stir in raspberries.
- Transfer to 2 quart baking dish.
- Cover with foil.
- Bake until juices are bubbling, about 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, combine 1/4 cup sugar, flour, baking powder and salt.
- Cut in butter until mixture resembles coarse meal.
- Stir milk into flour mixture until ingredients just hold together.
- Drop eight heaping spoonfuls of dough onto hot fruit and sprinkle remaining sugar on dough.
- Bake, uncovered, until the biscuits have browned, about 25 minutes.