Oreo Cheesecake Stuffed Strawberries
How to Make Oreo Cheesecake Stuffed Strawberries
- 1Wash the strawberries, pat dry and cut off the tops
- 2Core the strawberries ( you can use the end of an peeler or a small knife)
- 3To make the filling beat (I use a hand mixer) the cream cheese then
add the powdered sugar and vanilla then beat again until smooth.
- 4Place the the Oreos in a zip lock bag and crush until fine. You could use a food processor as well to do this. Make sure there are no big chunks.
- 5Add half of Oreos into the cream cheese mixture, mix well.
Place the other half of the Oreo's in a bowl.
- 6Fill the strawberries, leaving a little bit coming out of the top.
Dip the strawberry into the Oreo crumbs