Oranges In Red Wine Sauce1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
How to Make Oranges In Red Wine Sauce
- 1Combine and bring to a boil the wine, water, sugar, cinnamon, cloves and lemon slices.
- 2Simmer for 3 minutes and keep hot.
- 3Peel oranges and reserve skins.
- 4Section oranges, discarding fibrous membranes, and drop sections into the hot syrup.
- 5Pare away the white part of orange skin and cut rinds into very fine julienne strips.
- 6Sprinkle the strips over the orange sections in red wine mixture and chill.
- 7Serve in chilled crystal compote dishes.