Orange Cream Stuffed Strawberries
- 1 pt
- fresh strawberries
- (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened to room temp
- 1/2 c
- confectioners' sugar, or to taste
- 1 tsp
- orange extract
- square of melting chocolate
- 1/8 tsp
- vegetable oil
- tip: you can use any flavor of extract you want. you can divide the cream cheese and do half in orange and half in french vanilla too!
How to Make Orange Cream Stuffed Strawberries
- 1Cut the tops off of the strawberries and stand upright on the cut side. Make 2 cuts 3/4 of the way down from the tip of the strawberry towards the bottom.
- 2Beat together the cream cheese, sugar, and extract until smooth in a mixer or a food processor. Place into a piping bag with a star tip. Pipe into each strawberry.
- 3Place the strawberries on wax paper.
- 4Melt Chocolate in microwave, mix well. Add the oil to the chocolate to thin it out a bit. Mix it and put a fork in the bowl of chocolate and drizzle chocolate over the strawberries. You could also melt some white chocolate in a bowl and drizzle both chocolates over the strawberries.
- 5Place on a serving platter and enjoy!