★★★★★ 1 vote5
- vanilla extract
- I ORANGE
- finely grated zest & juice of 1 orange
- bananas, peeled and thickly sliced
How to Make ORANGE&CARAMEL BANANAS
- 1put the sugar,vanilla extract,& ORANGE juice in a nonstick frying pan & gently heat over stove,until a caramel consistency is formed.
- 2add the banana slices &cook,shaking the frying,1-2 minuter,until they are coated with the caramel.
- 3add the butter to the frying pan &cook for an additional 3 minutes,shaking the frying pan to coat the bananas.
- 4turn the bananas onto a serving plate & sprinkle with the orange zest. serve.