One Cup Fruit Cobbler
How to Make One Cup Fruit Cobbler
- Turn oven on to 375 degrees. Place 1 1/2 sticks butter in 13 X 9 baking dish. Place dish in the oven while it is pre-heating so butter can melt.
- In medium mixing bowl, combine self-rising flour and sugar. Slowly mix in milk and stir until batter is smooth. *Be sure to use self-rising flour because this mixture bakes up and makes it own crust*
- Remove melted butter from oven and carefully pour flour and milk mixture into butter. DO NOT STIR.
- Carefully spoon pie filling into the dish evenly over the fruit filling, again, DO NOT STIR.
If you like extra fruit, you can use 2 cans of pie filling.
- Bake at 375 degrees for approximately 30 to 35 minutes until the edges of the crust are starting to brown and crisp.
- If desired, serve with a scoop of vanilla ice cream or whipped topping!