old fashion peach cobbler
How to Make old fashion peach cobbler
- Melt the butter then set aside. In a bowl mix all dry ingredients.
- Then pour melted butter into the dry mixture. Stir until butter is blended. Mixture will be clumpy.
- Next pour the milk in and blend until smooth. Pour this mixture into a sprayed 9x13 pan.
- Place the peaches on top of batter, saving juice until last.
- And last but not least pour the peach juice over the top.
- Bake at 350 for 1 hour. Let set for 10 minutes before serving. You can serve this warm or cold.