Oh So Easy Raisin Filled
I don't like rolling out dough so when it dawned on me after looking at all these recipes made in muffin tins...the light went on.
I first tried it with Cake mix and egg and a stick of butter but that was just a little too crumbly, but the sugar cookie dough works great and tastes great.
If you want smaller raisin filled you could use a brownie pan.
It does not get much easier, Enjoy!
How to Make Oh So Easy Raisin Filled
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- You will need muffin tins mini or regular whatever you have.
Spray your tins with cooking spray.
- Divide sugar cookie dough in half. Pinch off a bit of sugar cookie dough from one of the halves and form it into the bottom of the muffin tin and up the sides. You should be able to get 8 to 12 raisin filled depending on the muffin tin.
- Fill the dough with raisin pie filling as full as you like.
- Take the other half of the dough and pinch off pieces for as many filled muffin tins as you have.
Flatten each piece with a glass or your hand and lay on tip of the raisin filling tucking it in to the dough from the bottom.
- With a pastry brush brush the milk over top of the dough and sprinkle with sugar.
- Bake for 18-20 minutes until done.
Let cool completely before eating or you will burn you mouth.