☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
3 Tbspwhite sugar
1 tspground cinnamon
1 1/2 cbrown sugar
1 1/4 cold fashioned oat meal
1 1/4 cflour
How to Make Oat Topped Apple Crisp
- I always use a mixture of apples. I love to mix the sweet and tart, and the crisp with the softer to make a delicious combination of taste and texture.
- peel, core, and slice apples. It is a good idea to place them into a bowl of cool water until you are finished.
- Toss apples with white sugar and 1 teaspoon of cinnamon. Pour mixture into 9x13 baking dish.
- Mix brown sugar, oats, flour, and 2 teaspoons of cinnamon in a small bowl.
- Using forks, mash cold butter into the oat mixture until it is crumbly.
- Spread oat mixture evenly over apples. Make sure it reaches the edges of the pan. Pat top to make sure everything is even.
- Bake in 350 oven for 30 minutes. Melt 1/2 cup of butter and pour over top. Bake until top is golden and slightly crispy.