Oat Baked Cranberry Apples
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1/2 cdried cranberries (optional)
3/4 cquick cooking oats
1 1/2 cbrown sugar, firmly packed
How to Make Oat Baked Cranberry Apples
- Preheat oven to 325*
- Peel, core, and slice apples. Place in 13"x 9" baking dish.
- In small bowl, mix sugar, cinnamon, and nutmeg. Sprinkle evenly over apples. Then, place cranberries evenly over apple mixture.
- In medium saucepan, melt butter. Meanwhile, mix flour, oats and salt in a bowl.
- Remove butter from heat, and stir in flour, quick cooking oats, and salt. Stir in brown sugar. Should be course crumbles. Spread evenly over apple mixture.
- Bake for 20 to 30 minutes uncovered, or until the apples are tender when pierced with a fork.