Norma's Quick Peach Cobbler
- 1 can(s)
- peach pie filling
- 2 c
- frozen peach slices thawed or fresh peaches
- 1 c
- bisquick mix
- 1 Tbsp
- 1/4 c
- 1 Tbsp
- margarine or butter, softened
- additional sugar, if desired
- ground cinnamon or nutmeg, if desired
How to Make Norma's Quick Peach Cobbler
- 1In ungreased 8 inch pan, spread pie filling and peach slices; place in cold oven. Heat oven to 400; let pie filling heat 10 minutes.
- 2Meanwhile, mix bisquick, 1 tablespoon sugar, mlk and butter with fork until soft dough forms.
- 3Remove pan from oven. Drop dough by 6 tablespoons onto warm peach mixture.
- 4Sprinkle with additional sugar and your choice of cinnamon or nutmeg
- 5Bake 18 to 20 minutes or until topping is light brown.
- 6* Heatig the pie filling before adding the biscut topping ensures that the dough bakes through completely.
- 7* For extra color and flavor, sprinkle cobbler with cinnamon or nutmeg and sugar before baking.