Norma's Quick Peach Cobbler
1 can(s)peach pie filling
2 cfrozen peach slices thawed or fresh peaches
1 cbisquick mix
1 Tbspmargarine or butter, softened
·additional sugar, if desired
·ground cinnamon or nutmeg, if desired
How to Make Norma's Quick Peach Cobbler
- In ungreased 8 inch pan, spread pie filling and peach slices; place in cold oven. Heat oven to 400; let pie filling heat 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, mix bisquick, 1 tablespoon sugar, mlk and butter with fork until soft dough forms.
- Remove pan from oven. Drop dough by 6 tablespoons onto warm peach mixture.
- Sprinkle with additional sugar and your choice of cinnamon or nutmeg
- Bake 18 to 20 minutes or until topping is light brown.
- * Heatig the pie filling before adding the biscut topping ensures that the dough bakes through completely.
- * For extra color and flavor, sprinkle cobbler with cinnamon or nutmeg and sugar before baking.