My Fresh Strawberry & Banana Muffins
1 cbutter, softened
1 1/2 csugar
4 call purpose flour
4 tspbaking powder
1 tspvanilla extract
2ripe banana, mashed
3 cfresh strawberries, chopped
How to Make My Fresh Strawberry & Banana Muffins
- Pre-heat your oven to 400 degrees.
- In a large mixing bowl; cream butter and sugar together and add eggs and mix well.
- Sift flour, baking powder and salt in a small bowl.
- Add flour mixture and milk alternately to butter mixture.
- Add vanilla and mix well.
- Add mashed banana's.
- Gently stir in strawberries.
- Place batter into prepaired muffin pans sprayed with non-stick oil using a ice cream scoop.
- Mix sugar and cinnamon and sprinkle over muffins.
- Place in oven and bake at 400 degrees for 20 to 25 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let cook on racks.
- When cool place muffins in a container that will hold them all and keep in the refregerator until ready to eat. This will keep the strawberries fresh longer.Enjoy!