3(15.25) can(s)sliced peaches (undrained)
1 mediumnon-dairy whipped topping, thawed
1 tspcinnamon (more to taste if you like)
1 stickbutter, melted
1 pkgalready pie crust (2 crusts)
·extra cinnamon & nutneg for topping
How to Make Ms Pat's Peach Cobbler
- 1. Preheat oven 350. lightly spray 9x13 pan.
- 2. Place one crust in bottom of pan(cut sides to make rectangle, can use extra to patch sides if you like or leave round.) Prick bottom with fork.
- 3. Bake about 10-15 mins., lightly brown. Sit aside to cool.
- 4. In large bowl, pour peaches,juice included,sugar,cool whip,cinnamon,nutneg,stir to blend(trust me, it taste better than it looks)
- 5.Pour mixture into pan with cool crust,smooth out mixture.
- 6.TOP CRUST: This can be done a number of ways, 1.) cut sides of crust to make it a rectangle, then patch with extra dough where needed. 2.) cut with biscuit cutter,and lay on top. 3.) cut strips and weave them.
- 7. Brush the crust with melted butter, then sprinkle with cinnamon and nutneg to taste.
- 8. Bake- 45-50mins. until nicely browned.