- 3(15.25) can(s)
- sliced peaches (undrained)
- 1 medium
- non-dairy whipped topping, thawed
- 1/2-1/4 c
- 1 tsp
- cinnamon (more to taste if you like)
- 1 tsp
- 1 stick
- butter, melted
- 1 pkg
- already pie crust (2 crusts)
- extra cinnamon & nutneg for topping
How to Make Ms Pat's Peach Cobbler
- 11. Preheat oven 350. lightly spray 9x13 pan.
- 22. Place one crust in bottom of pan(cut sides to make rectangle, can use extra to patch sides if you like or leave round.) Prick bottom with fork.
- 33. Bake about 10-15 mins., lightly brown. Sit aside to cool.
- 44. In large bowl, pour peaches,juice included,sugar,cool whip,cinnamon,nutneg,stir to blend(trust me, it taste better than it looks)
- 55.Pour mixture into pan with cool crust,smooth out mixture.
- 66.TOP CRUST: This can be done a number of ways, 1.) cut sides of crust to make it a rectangle, then patch with extra dough where needed. 2.) cut with biscuit cutter,and lay on top. 3.) cut strips and weave them.
- 77. Brush the crust with melted butter, then sprinkle with cinnamon and nutneg to taste.
- 88. Bake- 45-50mins. until nicely browned.