Mixed Berry Lattice Crisp
I've doubled this recipe and made it in a 11x9" pan for family gatherings.
2 cfresh or frozen blueberries
2 cfresh or frozen black berries
2 cfresh or frozen raspberries
1 1/2 cgranola ; coarsely ground
1/3 cbrown sugar, light
6 Tbspbutter, melted
1 pkgpie pastry, cut into 1" strips
1egg ; beaten
How to Make Mixed Berry Lattice Crisp
- In a large mixing bowl combine all the berries with the sugar , and flour ; set aside.
- In another bowl mix the brown sugar , cinnamon , butter and the granola .
- Spray a 2-1/2 Qt. baking dish with the cooking spray.
- Press 3/4 of the granola mixture in the bottom of the baking dish.
- Top with the berry mixture.
- Sprinkle the remaining granola mixture on top of the berries.
- Arrange the dough strips in a lattice pattern over top of the berries ; Fold the edges of the dough slightly under the lip of the baking dish , Pinch closed.
- Brush the lattice with the beaten egg.
- Bake @ 375° for 30-35 minutes.
- Serve warm with ice cream or whipped cream.