Mixed Berry Lattice Crisp
I've doubled this recipe and made it in a 11x9" pan for family gatherings.
- 2 c
- fresh or frozen blueberries
- 2 c
- fresh or frozen black berries
- 2 c
- fresh or frozen raspberries
- 1/2 c
- 3 Tbsp
- 1 1/2 c
- granola ; coarsely ground
- 1/3 c
- brown sugar, light
- 6 Tbsp
- butter, melted
- 1/2 tsp
- 1 pkg
- pie pastry, cut into 1" strips
- egg ; beaten
- cooking spray
How to Make Mixed Berry Lattice Crisp
- 1In a large mixing bowl combine all the berries with the sugar , and flour ; set aside.
- 2In another bowl mix the brown sugar , cinnamon , butter and the granola .
- 3Spray a 2-1/2 Qt. baking dish with the cooking spray.
- 4Press 3/4 of the granola mixture in the bottom of the baking dish.
- 5Top with the berry mixture.
- 6Sprinkle the remaining granola mixture on top of the berries.
- 7Arrange the dough strips in a lattice pattern over top of the berries ; Fold the edges of the dough slightly under the lip of the baking dish , Pinch closed.
- 8Brush the lattice with the beaten egg.
- 9Bake @ 375° for 30-35 minutes.
- 10Serve warm with ice cream or whipped cream.