Margi's Guilt-Free Blueberry Peach Cobbler
96 calories and 1 gram of fat per serving.
- 1 c
- 1/4 c
- splenda (1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons)
- 3/4 c
- bisquick heart healthy baking mix (3/4 cup plus 1 tablespoon)
- 1 tsp
- ground ginger
- 1/4 tsp
- ground cinnamon
- 1/3 c
- skim milk
- 2 Tbsp
- turbinado sugar (like sugar in the raw)
How to Make Margi's Guilt-Free Blueberry Peach Cobbler
- 1Preheat oven to 425. Spray 7X11 glass baking dish. In medium bowl mix peaches, blueberries, 1/4 cup splenda, and 1 tablespoon baking mix. Pour into baking dish.
- 2In bowl combine remaining 2 tablespoons splenda, remaining 3/4 cup baking mix, ginger, cinnamon (1/4 teaspoon), and milk (1/3 cup skim). Stir until it forms a soft dough. Drop by spoonfuls onto fruit mixture and sprinkle 2 tablespoons turbinado sugar on top (sugar in the raw is what I use).
- 3Bake until fruit is tender and topping is golden brown, about 30 minutes. Let rest for 5 minutes.