Marbled Yogurt Dessert
★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 1/2 cup firm butter or margarine
- 1 cup gold medal® all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup finely chopped nuts
- 1 quart (4 cups) mixed-berry frozen yogurt, slightly softened
- 1 quart (4 cups) vanilla frozen yogurt, slightly softened
- 2 cups cut-up fruit
- 1/4 cup chocolate-flavor syrup, if desired
How to Make Marbled Yogurt Dessert
- 1eat oven to 350°F. In medium bowl, cut butter into flour, using pastry blender (or pulling 2 table knives through ingredients in opposite directions), until evenly mixed. Stir in nuts. Press evenly on bottom of ungreased 9-inch square pan or 9-inch springform pan. Bake about 15 minutes or until light brown. Cool completely, about 30 minutes.
Scoop frozen yogurts onto crust, alternating flavors. Spread yogurts slightly to smooth. Cover and freeze at least 3 hours until firm but no longer than 2 weeks.
Let stand at room temperature about 10 minutes before cutting. Dip knife into hot water, then run knife along side of dessert to loosen. Top dessert with fruit; drizzle with chocolate syrup. Store covered in freezer.