Mango Cream Parfait
- 1 can(s)
- mango puree ( found easily in indian/arabic/mexican food stores )
- mango, firm chopped in 1/4 inch cubes
- contain heavy whipping cream
- ripe peaches cut up
- oranges cut up
- kiwi fruit sliced and halved
- any other fruit you may like to add
How to Make Mango Cream Parfait
- 1cream layer you can use custard, cool whip, or whipped cream..i used whipped cream as I didnt have custard..made it thick then added 1/2 can mango puree slowly and 6 chopped mangoes finely chopped.
- 2In another bowl combine all the rest of the fruit and about 1/2 cup-1 cup mango puree.
- 3In serving glasses layer the mango cream and fruits.