Linda's Fruity Pizza Pie
Linda J Sheets
1 pkgrefrigerated sugar cookie dough
1/2 ptstrawberries, fresh
1/2 ptblueberries, fresh
1 can(s)pineapple chucks
2-3 smallkiwi fruit
1 ccheesecake mixture (comes in a tub)
1 jar(s)sugar free apricot preserves
1 pkgcream cheese
1 Tbspsr flour
How to Make Linda's Fruity Pizza Pie
- Spread cookie mixture in a circle on parchment paper. If using a roll of cookie mix, slice thin and circle your pan until covered. Bake according to directions. Let cool.
- Cream cheese at room temperture. Add 1 teaspoon Mexican Vanilla. Add 1 teaspoon of Splenda or sugar. (Your choice).
- Add 1 cup of refrigated Cheese Cake Filling (Found in cream cheese section) Beat well with cream cheese mixture. Set aside.
- Wash Strawberries and Blueberries. Slice strawberries. Drain pineapple (Small can) Save the juice. Slice pineapple tidbits one more time. Peel and slice kiwi. Can add sliced bananas but they tend to turn dark. You could add them at the last minute before serving. Spread and arrange fruit in a circle as desired.
- Add two tablespoons of Apricot preserves to pineapple juice. Whisk in 1 tablespoon of SR Flour. Microwave for 30 seconds and whisk again. If it's not thick, microwave for 30 more seconds. Should be thick but spreadable.
- Brush or drizzle glaze over fruit. Cover with plastic wrap or foil and refrigerate until ready to eat. Use any leftover glaze and add to any leftover fruit. Stir gently and serve later.