Lemony Lemon Bars
How to Make Lemony Lemon Bars
- preheat oven 350 degrees. Grease an 8x8 baking dish with butter and set aside.
- zest and juice two lemons and set aside.
- In the bowl of an electric mixture fitter with the paddle attachment, beat the flour, sugar, salt and softened butter until combined.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the eggs, lemon zest and lemon juice until combined
- Pour it into the flour mixture and beat for 2 mins at medium speed until smooth and creamy.
- Pour into a baking dish and bake for 23-25 mins, should turn golden around the edges.
- Allow to cool completely before glazing. Do not over bake, or the bars will dry.
- Filter the powdered sugar and whisk with the lemon zest and juice.
- Spread the glaze over the brownies with a rubber spatula and let the glaze set.
- cut into bars and serve.