Lemony Lemon Bars
How to Make Lemony Lemon Bars
- 1preheat oven 350 degrees. Grease an 8x8 baking dish with butter and set aside.
- 2zest and juice two lemons and set aside.
- 3In the bowl of an electric mixture fitter with the paddle attachment, beat the flour, sugar, salt and softened butter until combined.
- 4In a separate bowl, whisk together the eggs, lemon zest and lemon juice until combined
- 5Pour it into the flour mixture and beat for 2 mins at medium speed until smooth and creamy.
- 6Pour into a baking dish and bake for 23-25 mins, should turn golden around the edges.
- 7Allow to cool completely before glazing. Do not over bake, or the bars will dry.
- 8Filter the powdered sugar and whisk with the lemon zest and juice.
- 9Spread the glaze over the brownies with a rubber spatula and let the glaze set.
- 10cut into bars and serve.