if you prefer, you can substitute a large package of cooked lemon pudding prepared according to package instructions for instant pudding and milk. You can also use any other flavor pudding instead of lemon.
How to Make Lemon Lush
- 1Blend Flour and butter with fork with 1/2 cup nuts. Press into 9 x 13 pan.
- 2Bake at 350 degrees for 20 - 30 minutes.
- 3Beat cream cheese and confectioners' sugar.
- 4Blend in 1 cup Cool Whip then spread on cooled crust.
- 5Beat pudding mix with 3 cups of milk spread over cream cheese misture, Top with remaining Cool Whip and cover with remaining nuts.
- 6Refrigerate 30 mins.