Lemon Joys...my way
How to Make Lemon Joys...my way
- 1Pierce holes all over the top of the lemon cream cake and lace with 1/4 cup of lemoncello. Cover with foil and refrigerate overnight. The next morning...cut the cake into extremely thin slices and crumble.
- 2Mix the lemon juice with enough powdered sugar...to create a heavy drizzle.
- 3Add the lemon drizzle...and the lemon zest to the crumbled cake...and mix.
- 4Next stir in a small container of cool whip until completely incorporated.
- 5Spoon into small containers.
- 6Finish with a small dab of cool whip on top...and a single blueberry.