Lemon Joys...my way
How to Make Lemon Joys...my way
- Pierce holes all over the top of the lemon cream cake and lace with 1/4 cup of lemoncello. Cover with foil and refrigerate overnight. The next morning...cut the cake into extremely thin slices and crumble.
- Mix the lemon juice with enough powdered sugar...to create a heavy drizzle.
- Add the lemon drizzle...and the lemon zest to the crumbled cake...and mix.
- Next stir in a small container of cool whip until completely incorporated.
- Spoon into small containers.
- Finish with a small dab of cool whip on top...and a single blueberry.