☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1 boxnabisco famous chocolate waffers
8 Tbspsalted butter, melted
¼ ccream cheese, softened
3 largeegg yolks
1 can(s)condensed milk, 14 oz.
½ clemon juice
1 Tbspgrated lemon zest
¼ cpowdered sugar
How to Make Lemon Chocolate Bars
- Heat oven to 325°F.
- Lay two sheets of parchment paper in an 8 by 8 inch baking pan. Set aside.
- Finely crush chocolate wafers.
- Combine crushed cookies and melted butter.
- Press crust mixture into the bottom of prepared pan.
- Bake crust for about 15 minutes.
- Make filling by whisking together cream cheese, egg yolks, condensed milk, lemon juice and lemon zest. Let mixture rest for a few minutes to allow some of the air bubbles to rise to the surface.
- Pour filling into warm crust. Place pan back into oven and bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until filling has set.
- Remove from oven and let cool completely. Dust with powdered sugar.