Leila's Glazed Cinnamon Fruit Biscuits
- 2 can(s)
- Grands Homestyle Buttermilk Biscuits
- 1 c
- 1 tsp
- 1/ 2--3/4 c
- butter or margarine melted i used butter
- 1/2 jar(s)
- jam, jelly or pudding I used jam
- 4 Tbsp
- 3-4 c
- powdered sugar
- just enough milk to make a fairly thin glaze
- 1/2 tsp
- vanilla or any flavor you want
Combine sugar and cinnamon in small bowl. Set aside.
Before the biscuits come out of the can melt the 1/2 cup butter in a small bowl. Set aside.
Dip each biscuit into the sugar and cinnamon mix.
Place in pan leaving an inch between them and press each down with 4 fingers to make a nice indention.
Using a teaspoon drop enough jam or your choice filling about a good 1/2 tsp in the indention.
I hope you enjoy these.