Lazy man peach cobbler
Rebekah Powell Fitzgerald
Making your own crust, bc it makes it's own:)
- 1cup of self-rising flower
- 2 cups of sugar
- melt one stick of butter in pan
- drain juice from 2 (thick syrup) peach cans
How to Make Lazy man peach cobbler
- 1Pre-heat oven to 350.
- 2Melt stick of butter in your 9x18pan
- 3Combine all ingreadiance in mixing bowl (remember: only the juice from the peaches.)
- 4Poor batter into pan over melted butter.
- 5Drop peaches throughout the batter
- 6Sprinkle sugar and cinnamon on top. Then bake for 45min or until edges pull from from sides and become golden brown.