Lazy man peach cobbler
Rebekah Powell Fitzgerald
Making your own crust, bc it makes it's own:)
★★★★★ 1 vote5
c1cup of self-rising flower
c2 cups of sugar
stickmelt one stick of butter in pan
can(s)drain juice from 2 (thick syrup) peach cans
How to Make Lazy man peach cobbler
- Pre-heat oven to 350.
- Melt stick of butter in your 9x18pan
- Combine all ingreadiance in mixing bowl (remember: only the juice from the peaches.)
- Poor batter into pan over melted butter.
- Drop peaches throughout the batter
- Sprinkle sugar and cinnamon on top. Then bake for 45min or until edges pull from from sides and become golden brown.