How to Make Lazy Day Fruit Cobbler
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Put butter in a 9 x 13 dish and let it melt.
- 2While butter is melting in the oven, mix the flour, sugar, and milk together in a bowl.
- 3After butter is melted, swirl it on the bottom of your dish until it is coated.
- 4Add the flour mixture on top of the butter.
- 5Add the fruit of your choice. Pour on top of the flour mixture.
- 6Bake in oven for 30 minutes or until the crust is brown.
- 7If you are using fresh fruit instead of canned, you may want to sweeten your fruit before you put it in the cobbler.