How to Make Lazy Day Fruit Cobbler
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Put butter in a 9 x 13 dish and let it melt.
- While butter is melting in the oven, mix the flour, sugar, and milk together in a bowl.
- After butter is melted, swirl it on the bottom of your dish until it is coated.
- Add the flour mixture on top of the butter.
- Add the fruit of your choice. Pour on top of the flour mixture.
- Bake in oven for 30 minutes or until the crust is brown.
- If you are using fresh fruit instead of canned, you may want to sweeten your fruit before you put it in the cobbler.