★★★★★ 1 vote5
2 ccool whip. thawed
1/2angel food cake, torn into small to med. pieces
3 Tbspblackberry or raspberry jam
2/3 chot water
8 to 10 ozfrozen, mixed berries, thawed and sweetened
How to Make Layered Berry Dessert
- Thaw Cool Whip. and spoon into a bowl.
- Melt the jam in the hot water.
- Tear the angel food cake into pieces, and set aside.
- Thaw and sweeten the mixed berries.
- Combine the cooled berry jam mixture with 1 c. Cool Whip, adding slowly in a steady stream. Combine the regular Cool Whip with the berry cool whip.
- Layer in the glasses:
several pieces angel food cake
1 - 2 TB berry cool whip,
2 - 3 TB berries, several pieces cake
Add as many layers as you like, ending with
2 TB Cool Whip mixture.