- 2 c
- cool whip. thawed
- angel food cake, torn into small to med. pieces
- 3 Tbsp
- blackberry or raspberry jam
- 2/3 c
- hot water
- 8 to 10 oz
- frozen, mixed berries, thawed and sweetened
- fluted glasses
How to Make Layered Berry Dessert
- 1Thaw Cool Whip. and spoon into a bowl.
- 2Melt the jam in the hot water.
- 3Tear the angel food cake into pieces, and set aside.
- 4Thaw and sweeten the mixed berries.
- 5Combine the cooled berry jam mixture with 1 c. Cool Whip, adding slowly in a steady stream. Combine the regular Cool Whip with the berry cool whip.
- 6Layer in the glasses:
several pieces angel food cake
1 - 2 TB berry cool whip,
2 - 3 TB berries, several pieces cake
Add as many layers as you like, ending with
2 TB Cool Whip mixture.