Knock-out Black & Blueberry Cobbler
How to Make Knock-out Black & Blueberry Cobbler
- 1Pre-heat oven at 325 degrees F. In a medium size bowl, toss berries in 1/2 cup of sugar and set aside.
- 2Melt butter in a vintage 70's Classic Corningware 7 x 7 baking dish, or a 9 x 13 is fine too.
- 3Sift together flour, salt, and baking powder together in a large mixing bowl. Add sugar and milk and whisk together until lumps are gone, approximately 1 minute.
- 4Pour batter over melted butter, then spoon in sugar-coated berries on top of batter. Bake for approximately 50 - 60 minutes.
- 5Variation: 4 cups of frozen mixed berries, or you can use other fruits such as cherries, apples, or peaches may be used in place of berries for a fruit cobbler.