Karon's Summer Strawberry Cheesecake
★★★★★ 1 vote5
- crushed graham crackers
- 2 Tbsp
- butter, melted
- 1/4 c
- 8 oz
- cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 c
- plain yogurt
- 1 pt
- strawberries, fresh or frozen
- 3 oz
- strawberry jello
How to Make Karon's Summer Strawberry Cheesecake
- 1Combine crushed graham crackers, sugar and butter together. You may need more butter if crumbs are too dry. Press crumbs into a pie plate.
- 2Soften an 8 oz. package of cream cheese and beat until creamy. Add yogurt and beat until smooth. Pour on top of graham cracker crust.
- 3Dissolve a box of 3 oz. strawberry jello in 1 cup of hot water. Cool. If using fresh strawberries make jello according to directions on box and then add fresh cut strawberries. If using frozen strawberries, just add to cooled jello and let set until it is jelled. Put on top of cream cheese mixture and refrigerate until firm and cold.