Jiffy Fruit Cobbler1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1 can(s)peaches, apricots, or fruit cocktail in juice
2 tspminute tapioca
·cinnamon to taste
1 cbiscuit mix
How to Make Jiffy Fruit Cobbler
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine fruit and juice, tapioca and cinnamon in a 9 inch pie plate, set aside.
- Stir together biscuit mix and milk in a small bowl.
- Top fruit mixture with 6 equal sized "mounds" of biscuit dough.
- Place fruit mixture with the biscuits on top of the oven.
- Bake 25-30 minutes.
- Serve warm with fruit dished on top of biscuit.