Jiffy Fruit Cobbler1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
- 1 can(s)
- peaches, apricots, or fruit cocktail in juice
- 2 tsp
- minute tapioca
- cinnamon to taste
- 1 c
- biscuit mix
- 1/3 c
How to Make Jiffy Fruit Cobbler
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Combine fruit and juice, tapioca and cinnamon in a 9 inch pie plate, set aside.
- 3Stir together biscuit mix and milk in a small bowl.
- 4Top fruit mixture with 6 equal sized "mounds" of biscuit dough.
- 5Place fruit mixture with the biscuits on top of the oven.
- 6Bake 25-30 minutes.
- 7Serve warm with fruit dished on top of biscuit.