Vicki Butts (lazyme)
From Caribbean Cooking by John DeMers.
1/2 largepineapple, peeled, cored, cubed
2papayas, peeled, seeded, cubed
1mango, peeled, pitted, chopped
1/2 cfreshly squeezed orange juice
1/2 cgrated coconut
How to Make Island Parfaits
- In a large bowl, combine pineapple, papaya and mango.
- In a food processor or blender, combine banana and orange juice; process until smooth.
- Fill tall dessert glasses halfway with fruit, then top off with banana mixture, stirring each just enough to mix.
- Cover with plastic wrap and chill several hours to blend flavors.
- When ready to serve, sprinkle top of each dessert with grated coconut.