★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 1 can(s)
- crushed pineapple
- 1 jar(s)
- maraschino cherries
- 1/2 c
- brown sugar, firmly packed
- 1/2 stick
- butter, softened
- 1-2 can(s)
- refrigerated biscuits
How to Make Individual Pineapple Upside Down Cakes
- 1Drain pineapple, reserving juice.
- 2Add Pineapple, Brown Sugar and Butter together in a mixing bowl and mix well.
- 3Spray the cups of a muffin pan with cooking spray. Add spoonful of mixture into bottom cups of a muffin pan. Place a single Maraschino Cherry in center of mixture.
- 4Add 1 Canned Biscuit to each muffin cup. Add 1 Tbsp. reserved Pineapple Juice to the top of each biscuit.
- 5Bake 12-15 minutes or as directed on Biscuit container @ 350 degress.
- 6Cover sheet pan with wax paper and after removing cooked cakes from the oven, top muffin pan with sheet pan and invert so the cakes come out of the pan properly. If you wait too long, they will stick and be difficult to remove.