★★★★★ 2 votes5
- 1 large
- cool whip topping
- 17 1/2 oz
- lemon pie filling, canned and chilled
- 20 oz
- crushed pineapple, canned and chilled
- 4 c
- mini marshmallows
- 1 small
- cherries, jar chilled, cut in halves
- 1 c
- pecans, chopped
How to Make "Hurry Up" Party Dessert Salad
- 1Mix all ingredients but save a handful of nuts and cherries to sprinkle on top. Can be chilled before serving if time allows but it is not necessary. Pour into large bowl or two smaller bowls. Top with remaining nuts and cherries.
- 2Note: You do not have to chill ingredients if you have time for the recipe to chill in refrigerator before serving.