"Holiday Surprise Fruit Pizza"
- 8oz pkg. refrigerated sugar cookie dough
- 8oz pkg cream cheese
- 12 oz container cool whip
- 1/2 C
- 1/2 tsp
- vanilla extract
- strawberries, peaches, mandarin oranges, kiwi, blueberries or fruits of your choice.
How to Make "Holiday Surprise Fruit Pizza"
- 1Preheat oven according to cookie dough directions.
cut cookies in 1" slices and arrange on pizza pan. press together to make crust in pizza pan.
BAKE: 15-20 min. or til done.
- 2combine cream cheese, cool whip, sugar and vanilla in a bowl. Stir until smooth.
Spread over cooled cookie crust in pizza pan.
- 3Arrange your choice of fruits in layers, over cream cheese layer.
cut into pizza like slices to serve.
for any Holiday use Holiday colors of fruits for an interesting display.