★★★★★ 1 vote5
1 largecan pineapple (save juice)
1/2 lbminature marshmellows
1/2 cchopped nuts
1 csugar granulated
2 largeeggs beaten
How to Make Heavenly hash
- Drain juice from pineapple and add enough water to make 3 cups. Set aside.
- In a bowl cream 1 cup granulated sugar, 4 T flour and enough of your pineapple water to make a paste. And 2 beaten eggs and beat until smooth. Add remaining pineapple water and mix
- Tranfer to a double boiler and cook until thick. Chill.
- Add dressing to pineapple mixtue and refridgerate until chilled.
- Whip one pint of heavy whippin cream and to chilled mixture. Enjoy.