☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
2 1/4 cfresh raspberries, lightly packed (about 13 ounces)
1 Tbspfresh lemon juice
3 Tbspunsalted butter
1 1/2 Tbspdark brown sugar, packed
6 mediumripe but firm peaches, halved and pitted
How to Make Grilled Peaches with Fresh Raspberry Sauce
- Puree 2 1/4 cups fresh raspberries along with 3 tablespoons water in food processor until puree is smooth. Strain raspberry puree through fine-mesh strainer, pressing on solids to release as much liquid as possible; discard solids in strainer.
- Stir in 3 tablespoons sugar and 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice until blended.
- DO AHEAD
Fresh raspberry sauce can be made 1 day ahead. Cover and refrigerate.
- Prepare barbecue (medium heat).
- Melt butter with brown sugar in heavy small skillet over medium heat. Remove skillet from heat. Brush peach halves all over with melted butter mixture.
- Grill until tender, about 8 minutes, turning occasionally. Serve with sauce.