★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 1/2 tsp
- 1/8 tsp
- ground cinnamon
- 1 medium
- peach, halved and pited
- 1 c
- reduced fat vanilla ice cream
- 1/4 c
- reduced fat granola
How to Make Grilled Peach Chrisps
- 1in a small bowl, combine sugar and cinnamon, sprinkle over cut sides of peach. let stand for 5 minutes.
- 2using long handled tongs, moisten a paper towel with cooking oil and lightly coat the grill rack. place peach cut side down on grill rack.
- 3grill, covered over medium heat for 8-10 minutes or until peach is tender and begins to caramelize.
- 4place peach halves in dessert bowls. serve with ice cream and granola.