Granny Smith Apples In Puff Pastry
How to Make Granny Smith Apples In Puff Pastry
- 1Peel and core your apple.
- 2Mix the brown sugar, cinnamon and nutmeg.
- 3Place the raisins inside the opening where you cored the apple.
- 4Place the brown sugar/spice mixture into the hole on top of the raisins.
- 5Roll out the puff pastry to fit around the apple. Sprinkle it with your xylitol.
- 6Wrap the pastry sheet over the apple bringing the 4 corners up and seal on the top.
- 7Bake at 400'F for 35-45 minutes.
- 8Garnish with your favourite topping, ice cream and a mint leaf if you like.