★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 6 good sized bartlett pears. peeled cored and sliced [not long ways]
- pre-heat oven 350
- cinnamon. sugar,
- 1 box raisins
- oblong baking dish sprayed with pam
- brown sugar, flour, butter semi softened to make crumb topping
How to Make grace's baked pears
- 1in baking dish sprayed with pam. layer sliced pears, white sugar sprinkled on top[or u may use splenda white and brown suagar] of pears then cinnamon and raisin scattered on top repeat til u get to top of baking dish.
- 2in med bowl add 1 softened stick butter, about a cup brown sugar, and 1/2 cup flour[a little more if needed. a little at a time. u can always add but u can't take it out]. with fork mush it til its crumbly. scatter on top of dish.
- 3place in pre-heated oven til pears r tender, probly 30-40- mins.
- 4take out and serve warm with scoop of vanilla ice cream.