Gooey Delicious Peach Cobbler
This recipe has been requested so many times, I finally started printing copies of it to give out whenever I serve it, such as pot luck's and covered dish dinners.
12 - 14ripe peaches
1 tspfresh lemon juice
1/2 tspfreshly grated nutmeg
1/2 cbutter, unsalted
1 1/4 cflour
2 tspbaking powder
How to Make Gooey Delicious Peach Cobbler
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a bowl, mix together first 6 ingredients. Set aside
- The filling mixture will be juicier than most pies.
- Melt butter in a 9x13 baking dish in the oven.
- In another bowl stir together flour, sugar and baking powder, then add the milk.
- Mix until lightly blended.
- Spoon the mixture evenly over the melted butter.
DO NOT STIR!
- Pour the peach filling evenly over the batter.
- Bake 45 minutes.
Serve warm with vanilla ice cream, whipped cream or delicious all by itself!