Ginger Apple Crisp1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1/3 ccorn flake crumbs
1/4 cbrown sugar, firmly packed
2 Tbspcrystallized ginger, chopped or 1 teaspoon ginger
2 Tbspbutter, melted
6rome or mcintosh apples, peeled, cored, thinly sliced
2 tsplemon juice
1.5 cfrozen vanilla nonfat yogurt or vanilla ice milk
How to Make Ginger Apple Crisp
- Heat oven to 400 degrees.
- Spray 8 inch square (1 1/2 quart) baking dish with non stick spray.
- In a small bowl, combine the cornflake crumbs, brown sugar, flour and ginger; mix well.
- Add in melted butter and mix well.
- Place apples in spray-coated dish.
- Add sugar and lemon juice; toss to coat.
- Sprinkle apples with crumb mixture; press gently.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until apples are tender and mixture is bubbly.
- Cool slightly; serve with frozen vanilla yogurt or ice milk.