"Get A Man" Banana Split Dessert
2 cupsgraham cracker crumbs
1/2 cupbutter, softened
2 cupsconfectioners' sugar
1 tspvanilla extract
1 lg candrained crushed pineapple
1 pintstrawberries, sliced
TO MAKE HOMEMADE WHIPPED CREAM
1 pintheavy whipping cream
1/4 cupgranulated sugar
2 tspvanilla extract
TOP WITH CHOPPED WALNUTS
How to Make "Get A Man" Banana Split Dessert
- Using a 9×13 pan
- Mix melted butter and graham cracker crumbs
- Next, mix 1/2 cup softened butter with 2 cups confectioners sugar and 1 egg. This will make a delicious butter cream mixture.
- Spread in a thin layer over the frozen graham cracker crust
- Slice the bananas thin and spread in a layer over the butter cream layer
- Next, drain the pineapple and spread over the bananas
- To make the homemade whipped cream.....
- Place a stainless steel mixing bowl in the freezer for 15 minutes. If you don't have a stainless bowl, just place the beaters from your mixer instead.
- Take the bowl or beaters out of the freezer amd mix the heavy whipping cream, tand the sugars.
- Keep on mixing...just when you think nothing is happening, all of the sudden beautiful whipped cream will appear before your very eyes!!!
- Then add the vanilla extract and mix in....you may use more or less of the sugars and vanilla to taste.
- Finally....sprinkle with chopped walnuts
- Keep refrigerated