- 1 pkg
- white cake mix/betty crocker supermoist
- 1/2 c
- sour cream
- 1/3 c
- butter or margarine, softned
- 1 tsp
- vanilla extract
- 1 can(s)
- 21oz pie filling, any flaver ( i have also used 2 c. jam)
- vanilla glaze, below
How to Make Fruit Swirl Coffee Cake
- 1Heat oven to 350 degrees. Grease and flour a 9x13 inch metal pan. Stir cake mix, sour cream, butter, vanilla and eggs in a large bowl a until soft dough forms; reserve 1 cup dough.
- 2Spread remaining dough into pan. Dough will be very sticky, so sprinkling flour on the dough as you go will help alot. Spread pie filling over the dough. Drop reserved dough by small spoonfuls onto pie filling and spread to mostly cover.
- 3Bake about 25-35 minutes or until slightly brown and appears set. Drizzle with vanilla glaze. cool 30 minutes. store in the refrigerator.
- 4VANILLA GLAZE:
1 cup powdered sugar
1-2 TBL. milk
1/2 tsp. vanilla
mix till smooth and drizzle over warm cake.